Easy To Draw Spongebob And Patrick – Easy Drawing Guide > Cartoon , Character , Easy , Man Made > How to Draw Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants
Learn how to draw a great looking Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions and video tutorials.
Easy To Draw Spongebob And Patrick
Patrick is a starfish and SpongeBob’s best friend and neighbor “who lives in a pineapple under the sea.” His next neighbor is Squidward, who lives in a stone tiki head. As for Patrick, he literally lives under a rock.
Large Size Of How To Draw Spongebob Patrick And Squidward
Patrick’s personality is lazy and childish. Sometimes she gets angry or cries. His memory often fails him. He and Spongebob’s antics often get them into trouble.
He is a “self-proclaimed expert in the art of doing nothing.” He is quick-tempered, but often comes up with words of great wisdom or solutions to problems.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, also check out the following drawing guides: Charlie Brown, Gnome from Gravity Falls, and Sans from Undertale.
How to draw a cool looking Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants for kids, beginners and adults – Step 1
How To Draw Spongebob House
1. Start by drawing Patrick’s eyes. Draw two slightly overlapping ovals. Draw a curved line on each. Shade a small oval in the bottom half of each eye to show the pupil. Draw a “Z” shaped eyebrow above each eye.
2. Using a series of overlapping curved lines, draw the side of the face, the mouth and the side of the torso. Notice how one line forms an “L” shape to form the mouth, with a smaller line in the corner.
3. Draw a “J” shaped line for the arms and use a series of curved lines of varying lengths to draw the top of the head.
4. Extend the line at the back of the head and double it to create the remaining shoulder.
Hold Me Closer, Tiny Dancer — Butterdrawz: Decided To Draw Spongebob And
5. Draw a few closely spaced curved lines across the belly to form the waistband of the shorts. Above the waist, draw two small curved lines to represent the navel.
It’s the circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, usually in the upper-left corner (you can also use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac). You can support the author. of this site and also suggest your own ideas for new drawings with a small donation here:
How To Draw Patrick From Spongebob Squarepants: 7 Steps
Necessary cookies are absolutely necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies anonymously ensure the basic functionality and security elements of the website.
This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “Analytics” category.
The GDPR Cookie Consent cookie is set to record the user’s consent to cookies in the “functional” category.
This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “Other” category.
How To Draw Spongebob Squarepants
This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. Cookies are used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “necessary” category.
This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “performance” category.
How to draw patrick from spongebob squarepants, how to draw spongebob easy, draw spongebob and patrick, easy spongebob pictures to draw, how to draw patrick spongebob, how to draw spongebob and patrick together, easy to draw spongebob characters, how to draw spongebob and patrick step by step, easy things to draw spongebob, easy to draw spongebob, how to draw spongebob and patrick, easy way to draw spongebob